Would you like to submit a guest post to our parenting blog?
ParentingPortal.org is currently accepting guest posts from experts on the topics that we cover.
We are the #1 Parent Portal created by parents for parents! Our intent is to create a survival guide for parents, and YOU are welcome to contribute/ write for us.
ParentingPortal.org endeavors to be the go-to parent portal that you can rely on and bring you the best parenting advice, information, and reviews of baby products. Hence, we accept only high-quality guest posts.
How to Submit a Guest Post:
Please follow these guidelines when submitting your guest post to ParentingPortal.org:
- Content should be unique and original. You should not have published the content on another site. Any exceptions can be requested via e-mail to email@example.com
- The article should be written by you, and not plagiarised.
- It should be at least words.
- No affiliate links allowed. We accept up to 2-3 follow backlinks per guest post.
- No promotion of products
- If you would like to have your own profile, the minimum contribution is 2 articles. After which, please submit a short bio of (up to 100 words) and an image.
- We reserve the right to edit content for grammar and accuracy prior to publishing.
- Content published on ParentingPortal.org as a guest post belongs to ParentingPortal.org.
If you are keen to submit a guest post on ParentingPortal.org, here are some topics:
Guest Post Topics:
- Caring for Babies
- Caring for Toddlers
- Parenting Hacks
- Early Education
Guest Post Tips:
- Submit guest posts that are useful to our readers (a.k.a. fellow parents)
- Make use of headlines and subheaders to make your posts easy to read
- Check your grammar, spelling and factual accuracy before submitting posts
We can’t wait to hear from you! Submit your guest post in the form below or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.